From the Merchant screen, manually entering a new job into the system is as simple as:
Select: Add Job, then enter the following information:
- Name (Required Field): This is a free text field for you to enter the Customer’s name.
- Delivery Address (Required Field): Enter the delivery address taking note of the automatic address validation powered by Google.
- Pick-up Address (Optional Add On): You can add a Pick-up address if the driver needs to visit a second location which executing a job e.g. travelling to an offsite warehouse to pick up goods before delivery.
- Phone Number: Enter the customer’s number. In order for the customer to receive the live tracking experience, we recommend using a mobile number.
- Email: A customer email can be used in replacement of a contact number. This can be useful for notifying a 3rd party of the action e.g. a relative or external stakeholder.
- Job Name / ID: This is a free text field and can be whatever reference you like to describe the job e.g. Pizza Delivery, Car Battery, Job ID 12345 etc.
- Add Comment: This is a free text field that allows the manager to add text for the reference of the driver only e.g. Watch out for the dog.
- Add Job Description: This is a free text field that allows you to pass detailed information from manifests to drivers. This field supports HTML in order to pass through tables, work orders, videos etc.
- Add Delivery Deadline: Managers can add a delivery deadline if a job is required to be completed by a certain time. Radaro has a predetermined setting of 3 hours.
- Add Barcode (Optional Add On): Enter the unique barcode / Transit label of an order for drivers to scan at a pick-up/delivery to ensure the correct goods are delivered.
- Add Skill-set (Optional Add On): You can restrict which driver a job can be allocated to based on their skill level. By adding a skill requirement to a job, you can ensure that work is assigned to the correct drivers.
- Add Sub-Brand (Optional Add On): For companies that execute jobs on behalf of multiple brands, you can select which brand the order is for. This will rebrand all customer communications to the chosen sub-brand.
- Add Label (Optional Add On): Labels are configurable fields that you can attach to a job in order to describe its nature to a driver and to use for reporting purposes e.g. Urgent, Delivery, Pickup, Service etc.
If you are interested in learning more about how Radaro can be integrated into your operations, contact your Radaro Account Manager or a member of the Radaro team at (03) 8548 1892 or by emailing email@example.com.