1. Log in to your Radaro Management Portal and locate the Settings button.
2. Select Profile from the tabs listed on the screen.
Tip: You can also update your name, avatar and email address in this screen.
3. Scroll down to the Change Password section on the page.
4. Enter your current password, new password, repeat new password and select Update. You're done!
If you cannot remember your password, you can reset it using your registered email.
Tip: Your Radaro welcome email may contain login credentials to the Management Portal.
Note: If your login username is an email account you have access to, please follow the steps below. If your login username is a generic email address, please contact our support team by clicking on the Support button located on the bottom right of this Window. Alternatively, you can email us here.
1. Access the Radaro Management Portal URL: https://account.radaro.com.au/
2. Enter your email address
3. Select Forgot Password.
4. Type your email address again and select Submit. Please check your email for password reset instructions.
5. In your password reset email, select Reset Password to proceed to the next step.
6. Type your new Password, repeat new Password and select Submit. You're done! You can now log in with your new Password. Check our password guidelines here.
If you are interested in learning more about how Radaro can be integrated into your operations, contact your Radaro Account Manager or a member of the Radaro team at (03) 8548 1892 or by emailing email@example.com.